Serving the Twin Cities' Oxygen and Home Medical Needs Since 2002
Your health and well-being is too important to trust to just anyone. Let the caring professionals at Liberty Oxygen and Medical Equipment find the home medical equipment and other healthcare and oxygen supplies that fit your needs. In business since 2002, we have the experience, training, and personalized care to get you the right products and put your mind at ease.
Count on Liberty Oxygen and Medical Equipment when you need:
- Medical oxygen and supplies - standard and portable oxygen concentrators, liquid oxygen canisters
- CPAP machines and supplies - a wide variety of full-face and nasal CPAP masks, CPAP machines and CPAP supplies for men and women
- Nebulizers - including nebulizer supplies for COPD and asthma treatments
- Home medical equipment - in standard and bariatric sizes including hospital beds, bathroom safety equipment, rehab exercise equipment, daily living needs
- Lift chairs - make standing and sitting safer in a variety of styles and colors
- Mobility equipment - a full line of mobility products including canes, electric mobility scooters, walkers and rollators, manual wheelchairs and transport wheelchairs, wheelchair ramps, wheelchair and walker accessories
- Orthopedic bracing - bracing for what hurts including neck braces, back braces, wrist and arm braces, knee braces and orthopedic boots
- Compression stockings- for men and women to treat edema, vein disorders, and circulation problems
See our online catalog for a complete list of our products. Please contact us online, call us, or visit one of the 7 Liberty Oxygen and Medical Equipment showrooms and we’ll answer your questions.
Our team of friendly experts is here to assist you in finding the right equipment to keep you safe.View Services
If you have any questions about our products and services or need help, get in touch with us by calling or sending us an email.Get in Touch